July 23, 2008

MNF DES


MNF DES, originally uploaded by tingeisha.

Fairyland:
http://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=85

Is it true this head will be available A La Cart @ Fairyland?
If so, does anyone know when? Also, does anyone have an A-line body example photos?

Thanks!!!
(I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO)

Cat is still a little tired from doing conventions. I think I've been doing them consistently since FEB!!!

As a treat for all my hard work I bought myself a little happy coat.
A little blazer from Anthropologie. I'm also debating if I should get a MNF.
I KNOW JENNI YOU ARE SUCH AN ENABLER!

I have been wanting a MNF since they came out... but I haven't seriously though about it till recently. There seems to be somewhat of a demand for clothing for that size.

Any thoughts?

Also if you have a MNF DES head FS please feel free to harass me.
Thank you. =)
(p.s. I can't get on the DOA sellers forum because I don't have enough posts)

Share This