Custom updates and things...
Hey there everyone! Just to let you know I haven't disappeared.
I've been really busy with wedding things, so I haven't had time to update with all the new toy things I'm been interested in as well as things I've been working on. Lots of new things coming up after September, so I'll try to get onto blogging again then.
* For now I am not accepting custom requests till I finish all the ones I am obligated to do.
* If you have a request, feel free to e-mail me: cat[AT!]agreencat.com.
The prices listed on my tingeisha.com site are not accurate and do not represent current changes that are happening.
* New items will be placed in my agreencat.etsy.com store possibly in OCT/NOV so you can have your goodies and presents ready for X-Mas
Till then, thanks everyone! You've all been so awesome!
XOXO
-Cat