San Diego Comic Con 2006
Our trip was great! Thanks to everyone who stopped by our table. I'll promise to post pictures soon!
People I met:
Chris Sanders (lilo and stitch director)
Tara McPherson (great illustrator)
Lark Pien (comic artist/illustrator)
Steve Purcell (Sam and Max/ Works at Pixar)
Toki Doki (illustrator/artist)
David Horvath (Uglydolls)
RedTango (illustrator/artist/animator)
I will post pictures of our table soon...
I sold so many eeps! Thank you everyone!
**NOTE**
This note is dedicated to the person who stole my PROTOTYPE NINJA GIRL EEP.
She is the little red one in the picture here.
You are a very very disgusting/disrespectful person. If you really wanted an eep, you could've asked!
We, (piximix), worked very hard for everything we created. Nothing on that table was mass produced. It was created with our own hands over a period of 6 months. When you stole my prototype eep, you stole my hard work, you stole something from me that can not be replaced. You stole my time, my energy, and the love I put into the toys I made. I didn't make that eep to sell. I made it because I wanted it to bring joy to people.
You robbed me of something that was very important to me.
Lastly, all I have to say is... karma is a great thing. What goes around, comes around.